Power Surge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pick a power, make a character, and play it out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

schoolday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 am

schoolday - Page 2 Bshi001_01_00_a1
She suddenly runs up and smiles. "I found you guys" She said giggling. Standing there seeming to wag her tail, her ears moving slowly as she watches them.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 am

Jackal hissed. "So you enjoy taking things that do not belong to you?..." he growled as he glared at Vin, "I can't stand you kind of people, so greedy and..." he stopped, knowing his breath was wasted. "Trash and scum...is all you are..." he cracked his knuckles and neck. "I am not letting you steal this, or any other car..." he dropped into a fighting position. then glanced at Angel. "Were you planning to help him steal this car?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 am

Vin smiled and walked over to angel and put his arm over her shoulder and said "I doubt a guy like you would drag an innocent girl into a fight." he said as he balled his fist, grabbing a hold of her shirt, not forcing her in any way, merely getting a grip on her.
Back to top Go down
https://powersurge.forumotion.com
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 am

schoolday - Page 2 Ev034c1
She felt the grip on her shirt, and seemed to twitch and close her eyes, she then opened them and saw Vin holding her shirt. She smiled and suddenly hugged him and curled into him. "Are we going far away now?" She asks in a small voice as she giggled. Not seeming to let him go, or mind he had a hold on her shirt. not realizing what he was doing or what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 am

"Only if we can get into that car." he said as he hugged her and winked at jackal.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:48 am

Jackal growled. "If she's your accomplice...then I have no choice..." he replied, in truth he didn't want to fight Angel, but he also couldn't let them steal another's car. "Turn back, go back to class, and this won't have to end..." he said with a glint in his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:52 am

"Why don't you let us get in the car and go? i know you don't want to involve angel, it's not what people like you do." he said as he held on to angel.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:52 am

Angelina smiled and giggled, cuddling against Vin, not really understanding what was truly going on. "What are we waiting for? we should go" she says in a small happy voice as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am

"Angel...he's trying to make you do a bad thing..." Jackal stated, but was steadily reaching his hand into his hoody where he kept his combat knife. "He's...a bad person." he explained, glaring at Vin. "And involving her in this was a low move...fitting for a coward."
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 am

"yeah, pretty much, im a very bad person, and you can either go with him and go back to class or go with me in the car." he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 am

schoolday - Page 2 Atthevet
Angelina seems to move away then tug at Vin's hand. "Come on lets go away from here" she says giggling. She looks at Jackal and smiles. "You can come with too if you want" she says smiling then looks at Vin as she tugs him to the car. Her face shows she is worried that she might get to go away.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 am

Vin goes with her and stands next to the car door and says "I guess she doesn't care im a theif, that or she just wants to leave."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:02 am

Jackal didn't want to do this. he gritted his teeth, "I'll take you somewhere then..." he said, trying to reason the situation as his hand gripped the handle of his combat knife, he was set, he wouldn't kill, no, just injure to the point of surrender.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 am

Angelina looks at Jackal and then shakes her head as she suddenly hugs to Vin. "No, i want to go with vin, he said he would take me" she said giggling. Not realizing what could happen. Clinging to Vin smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 am

Vin looked at him and said "Sorry, but we want to go." he said as a click from him unlocking the car with a bobby pin was heard and he sat in the driver seat and pulled angel in with him and closed the door, locking it.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am

Jackal, as soon as the click was heard, was behind Vin, his combat knife out as a small streak of crimson appeared on Vin's cheek. "It's only a small cut..." he said, "But I'll do worse if you do not back away from the car..." he hissed, his anger boiling over as his red eyes blazed with anger.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 am

schoolday - Page 2 Purepure_00031
Angelina saw the little bit of red on Vin's cheek and tears and hugs him. "No jackal leave Vin alone, he didnt do anything wrong" She yelled as she hugged Vin, her hug tight as she cries. But smiles, saying Vin's name.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 am

"Sorry man, but we have places to go." he said as he lifted angel and put her in the car and sat next to her and looked up at jackal to say "Just close your eyes and let us go, that or you can come with us, theres always room for one more."
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:17 am

schoolday - Page 2 Purepure_00019
Angelins seems to just looks at Jackal and then tear slightly, remembering Vin is bleeding. " Wont you come with us jackal, your my friend too" she says as she then seems to wipe the blood off of Vin's cheek with her hand as she teared.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 am

Jackal felt his heart wrench as Angel spoke to him, with a growl he was in the back moments later. "Fine...but Vin...try anything else...I will show you true pain." he stated, his eyes cold and uncaring as he glared at Vin. then he turned to Angel. "How did you get caught up with this guy?" his tone was softer, more easy.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:24 am

schoolday - Page 2 672445602_l
She suddenly smiled and watched him. "Vin is my friend, just like you" she said smiling as she sat in the passenger seat and watched between Jackal and Vin. She then giggled and watched vin. "So we still going to the trains?" She asks smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 am

"yeah, we're going to see the trains." vin said as he closed the door and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot and driving down the street.

(im gonna go now, im tired)
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:36 am

Jackal glanced at Angel. "I see...he's not the type you want to be friends with." he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"aw come on jackal, give me a chance." he said as he drove the car downthe street.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Angelina smiled and watched the road, seeming to wag her tail as she watched the wrold pass by as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

schoolday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: schoolday   schoolday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

schoolday
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Surge :: Manhattan :: School-
Jump to: