Power Surge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pick a power, make a character, and play it out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerofirst

A new world  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am

"I know, I protect your kind for a living, my ancestors were the first of your kind to come here, we are mostly human but are granted the ability of supernatural sight and inhuman agility. I am one of your kind though I am still human." he says as he watches her and looks back, seeing a couple assassins watching from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 pm

A new world  - Page 2 Pkena
She nods and turns around, going to the forest, standing on the edge. She held her hands out and she giggled as the ground glowed then she stood where it was glowing. " Okj bring those two to me and put them on here " She says then giggles watching you, then wait, as she sits there. A transparet globe surrounding her as she watchesa butterfly fly through, becoming bigger its colors brighter. She giggles and watches it as she waits.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm

The assassins look at me, wondering if we should trust you, as I nod they carry the wounded men to where you pointed, setting them down so you can do what you need to. As they back away i watch you and say "what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:50 pm

She watches them and then kneels down beside them and then looks up at you. " Heal them, what else?" She asks then giggles and looks at thhe one, his fingers mssing. She shakes her head for some reason being really sad about it, more then a stranger should. She ten lifts his hand and kisses his hands and then holds his in her two hands. After about 5 minutes she lets go, his hand back to normal. He seems to smile and in no pain. She then moves and you notice she swipes her hand slwoly over the mans neck, te blood vanishing, then she leans down kissing it lightly. Then she loosk at you and places both hands on his neck, but even sooner then the other, he sits up, his neck brand new. The young girls appearance seemed a little off as she stood and watched you. "Thre you go, but i must b going" She says then jumps out of the bubble. In mid air she canges and runs off deeply into the forest. As she runs the men stood up, laughing and celebrating.
A new world  - Page 2 Absol
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 pm

I smile and watch them but tell them that we have work to do so they stop and nod and run back toward town, running into town and toward the hideout, none of them moving too far from the group as they all run quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm

A new world  - Page 2 Vulpix
When they reach the hideout they see a little fox sittng out of the entrance and it smiles at them. Not turning around, having its back to them, she watches them as she wags her tails. Knowing which assassin was which, she just smiled and then they heard the little fox giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I walk up to the entrance of the hideout and open it, the assassins walking past you and into the hideout, I hold the door open for you as I smile at you and wait for you to enter as I smile and say "after you"
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 pm

She smiles and hops in all happily and bouncey. She then sits there and jumps up a nd onto a chair and lays on the back, watching them as she purrs
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Nero chuckles as he watches her walk in then says "welcome to our hideaway, this is where we determine our business and targets." he says as he smiles at her, the hideout small with nothing more than a few tables, book cases and banners with their symbol.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm

A new world  - Page 2 Vulpix_FeralShe looks around then gets up and jumps down, standing up on her backfeet. She paws at your legs as she whimpers. The other Assassins watchign making mocking awe noises as i ten bark a weird noise and paw at your leg again. My eyes big and begging.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

I chuckle and lean down to pick you up as i smile at you and pet you as they watch and one of them says something about a target in the city that migjt pay for a pet like you and we could use you as bait to lure him out.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 pm

She then looks at the assassins, understanding them she growls and hher hackles go up. She barks a weird noise then suddenly leaps and lands on one assassin and starts clawing at his face like a cat as she hisses.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I walk over and grab you, pulling you off him as i smack your nose lightly. "dont attack the assassins." i say as i watch you.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:35 pm

She then looks sad and cudles into you, getting onto your shoulder. Being so small she circles a few times then curls up onto his shoulder and starts to purr as she sleeps. The assassins watching seeming to rub his sratched up face as all the ther laughed
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm

All the assassins watch and laugh as he looks at you and sighs, Nero laughing too as he watches, the assassin trying to pull you off as he looks at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm

She feels him pulling at her, her eyes opening. She then jumps offand lands on the ground. Sending a wave of flames at the assassin thatwas tugging on her fur. Se then sits back and makes a small noise a small ember coming from her mouth. She then smiles and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm

All the assassins laugh as he backs away so he doesn't get burned, Nero picking you up and smacking your nose again as he watches you and days "bad, don't attack the assassins"
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm

She feels thesmackand suddenly shakes her head and jumps back. " Owie, sir, that hurts " She says as she suddenly lands on the ground now in the form of a human. Watching him as she seems to forget about the other assassins.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:58 pm

He chuckles and says "then don't attack the assassins." he says as he smiles and pats her head, turning to walk outside as the other assassins continue talking.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm

A new world  - Page 2 1-absolShe giggles and watches them, not realizing she changed back into a pokemon from before.She watches them as she followed them.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Nero looks back at you as he walks and smiles at you. "hello again." he says as he smiles at you and pats your head, walking down the street as he looks around and smiles at you again.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:11 pm

A new world  - Page 2 171347
When he goes to smile at her again, she is a human. She smiles and watches him, unaware that she was rather naked from the neck down. She smiles as she follows, stumbling, showing she was trying to get used to being a human.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm

He looks at her then straight ahead as he walks, keeping himself under control like he was trained to do as he walks and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Rip*Van*Winke

Rip*Van*Winke

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 pm

She giggles then stumbles, her hands against a wall as one assassin whispers to you about me being naked. I dont hear it and only giggle as i follow seemig to smile.
Back to top Go down
Nerofirst

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

I tell him to ignore it as we walk and I walk up to you and put my coat on you, it being big enough to cover you. As we walk you notice that for the first time you're able to clearly see my face and hair. My face clean shaven with no scars and my hair in a neat ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world    A new world  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Surge :: Manhattan :: Fair Grounds-
Jump to: