Power Surge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pick a power, make a character, and play it out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Trebal sat down at the resteraunt and waited for his annoying and selfish benefactors arrived. Fools, they can never understand the work I do day and night for their benefit! But they will learn soon enough, I'm almost there. he thought, chuckling in satisfaction as he drank at his wine and waited.

He was close to the final stages of his new serum that would hopefully work to perfection, all the previous ones had killed his test rats and pigs, but this last one proved to be the final end to his project.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

A man sat down at the table and looked across at him. the man was accompanied by a group of other men, larger than himself. the man, Maxwell, had medium length blond hair and bright eyes, the color was almost impossible to tell, but seemed to be blue, or maybe green. he was dressed in a nice red silk shirt with black dress pants and matching shoes. he smiled across at him, his eyes and face were enchanting, and his teeth were perfect and white as he greeted Trebal by saying "Hello, i hope you haven't been waiting long, there was quite a bit of traffic on the way here."
Back to top Go down
https://powersurge.forumotion.com
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Trebal nodded in greeting. "I haven't, I take it you're who I was supposed to meet here?" he asked curtly. his earlier satisfaction gone and now he was all formal. he readjusted his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Yes, i believe so, you are Mr. Reksew, correct?" he asked as he crossed his legs under the table with a slight ruffling sound from his pants. as he looked across the table at Trebal his eyes seemed to be more of a brown color instead of the previous greenish blue they were before.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Trebal noted the eyes, but didn't question it. "I am, i'm the head researcher for the serum that will eliminate the weaknesses that our...abilities give us." he said, sipping his wine then setting it down. "My last three years of research hae yielded little results up till not, over hundred dead test subjects, but the last rat, well, it was able to crack the glass of it's containment cell..." he left out the part where he had to roast the rat with extreme heat.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

"I see." he said as he leaned foreword a little then said "I feel as though you are leaving some details out." the combination if his oddly enchanting eyes and voice made it difficult to not blurt out the hidden details. as he waited for a response he leaned back in his seat and smiled across the table.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Trebal raised a brow. "There are some minor details of the serum, one such is that so far it seems to follow a genetic code, In this case, the rat was, in a word, accepted by the serum and was giving amazing strength, enough as to crack the half inch containment glass. however, I test the same serum on another rat, and it went insane, bleeding at the eyes and ears, convulsions, then death." he explained. "From the specimens, it also gives the accept an extremely high motabolism, even higher than the power houses..." he said.

"All in all, this serum has a specific gene code, If I can unlock it, the world would be a better place for it." he said, leaning back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 pm

"I see, oh and you mean the rushers i would assume?" he said as he smiled then said "Well, this serum seems promising so far, how much more time would you say until it is complete?"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Trebal waved off the correction. "The time table for it is..." he wanted to say he could have the complete serum in a week, but said. "A month, I still have to lock down the gene code that unlocks it, otherwise I'll be back at sqaure one." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 pm

"I see, well that's unfortunate, I would like to see the serum completed, then i wouldn't be so narcissistic and my friend wouldn't be addicted to gambling." he said then chuckled slightly and brushed some hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Trebal nodded in agreement. "I am well aware of the difficulties we face..." he said. "I am also working to the best of my abilties, I will try harder to get the serum done and when it is, I will give you and anyone else a screening of the results." he said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 pm

"That would be nice." he said as he smiled across the table at him and then said "So, do we have any other business to take care of?"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Trebal shook his head. "No, unless you decide I need to leave the lab more often I believe we're done..." his cell phone started ringing as finished, "A moment, please." he pulled it from his coat and put it to his ear. "Hello?...I see...That is interesting, are you sure?...I'll be there momemtarily, continue to monitor the subject." he closed his phone and stood. "I'm sorry, but I must return to the lab, there's been some...developments..." he said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 pm

"I see, what sort of developments?" he asked as he leaned foreword, obviously intrigued by the 'developments'.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Trebal replied from the door. "Nothing that concerns you at the moment!" he then exited the resteraunt and made his way to his car.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Maxwell looked back at the men behind him and said "I'm curious, bring him back." the men then followed Trebal out and opened the door of his car and one said "Mr. Luca is curious as to the developments of the serum, he has requested your continued audience, that or you allow him to come with you to the laboratory."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Trebal sighed. "Someone decided to inject themselves with it," he replied and got into his car. "That's all, we're currently containing him." he said, then drove off.
Back to top Go down
Nero First
Admin
Nero First

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:39 pm

The men returned to Maxwell and told him the development and he smiled and said "Good, sounds like my abilities are getting stronger, and it sounds like the serum is working." he smiled and leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs then picked up what was left of Trebal's wine and took a sip of it.

He then got up from his seat and left the restaurant, followed by the group of men that entered with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovery   Discovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Surge :: Manhattan :: Bars & Restaurants-
Jump to: